Saturday, May 5, 2012

It's Happening

We're matched.

I can hardly believe I'm typing those words, but it happened.

I got an email that a expectant mom that was viewing our profile a couple of states away decided that she wants us to parent her child.  Her son.  Potentially our son.

A son.

Those words keep rushing through my head.

The baby is expected to make his arrival sometime between mid-May and mid-June.  Quite a span, I know.  So we will be on call to hop in the van and drive all night if we have to.

A son.






6 comments:

  1. I'm so very happy for you all! A SON to join your beautiful daughters! What a lucky son he will be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Congratulations! Looking forward to reading more of your family's adventures! So happy for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, oh my, oh my, this is an exciting step, praying with you as the process continues, thank you for keeping us updated!

    ReplyDelete