I have spent the last few weeks working on a selection of felt food that turned out to be so much fun. I've had to take some of the pieces away from Evelyn several times because she has wanted to use them in her own kitchen.
This set is a great starter set for any play kitchen and is recommended for children 3+ due to the small size of some of the pieces. If you have a younger child, just be sure to keep the pizza toppings out of reach until they quit thinking toys must be tasted to be played with.
The set includes a breakfast of 3 slices of bacon and 2 fried eggs.
A peanut butter and jelly sandwich (2 slices of bread, peanut butter, and 2 flavors of jelly) and a side of ruffled chips (7 chips in a bag) for lunch.
For dinner is a pizza (topped with sauce, cheese, pepperoni, green pepper, mushrooms, and olives) and a spring salad (a dozen salad leaves in 4 different varieties).
It all comes in a grocery sack for your little one to play with.
All pieces (except for the decoration on the chip bag and the pepperoni) are made from a wool blend felt. The set retails for $80.00.
There are several ways to enter to win.
- The first way (and required in order to use the other options) is to donate $5 to our adoption fund via the pay pal button on the right column of the blog. You can utilize this option to get additional entries as many times as you would like! :)
- Become a follower of my blog and let me know you did by leaving a comment.
- Post a link to this blog post on Facebook and let me know that you did by leaving a comment.
- Post a link to this blog post on Twitter and let me know that you did by leaving a comment.
- Post a link to this blog post on your blog and let me know you did by leaving a comment.