Wednesday, December 21, 2011

An Early December Glance

In my business of the season, I don't want to forget to document this chunk of our lives.  So here it is, mostly in pictures, the first half of December.

My little beauty turned 16 months old.



My foodies continued the trend of always eating.



I finally got my Haloween decorations cooked.


Seriously, this little lady is too cute.



We had some 60 degree weather which we took full advantage of ... and let our children play with toilets.








The girls did crafts.  I did too, but that will be another post.




Scott and I have been married for 5.5 years and every year I have said that I want to make stockings.  I finally did it!  Guess which one is Scott's.  It's a fun game. 



And in honor of my sweet and amazing Grandma Evelyn who went to dance with Jesus a year ago today, I made salad dressing last night and stored it in a couple her innumerable vinegar cruets. 


1 comment:

  1. Love seeing thse pics of your beautiful family! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete