Monday, August 8, 2011

It's My Party and I'll Cry If I Want To



Happy Birthday to my sweet, lovely Annabelle.



It should be a rule.  No 1-year-molar activity during birthday festivities. 










These were the only two places she was happy for most the evening.














I even tried to convince her that if she smiled big enough to have a double chin that everything would be fine.








I had a bit too much fun decorating for this little shin-dig.  I'm not sure why that didn't cheer her up, but it sure was fun on my end of things.


 The party was at my parent's house in Des Moines if you're wondering where in the world we are.
Sweet deliciousness and some cupcakes.

Some pennants for her to kick while eating.

Pennant fun continues.

I have a new obsession with these flower poofs.  You will see them recurring several times.

My sweetums dangling from the chandelier.

My mom made a fish out of a lemon.  For reals.

Return of the poofs in garland form.

How could I not be obsessed with this new form of cuteness I've discovered.  And they're made out of felt.  Double win.

We managed a few moments of happiness from the birthday girl outside.

She makes my heart explode.

Yes, I made the outfit because I needed an excuse for more poofs.

Those eyes are going to keep her daddy busy in about 13 years.

Her first experience with sweet goodies.  And fire.

It felt funny.

But tasted amazing.

Seriously.  Who needs fingers?

Why are you all laughing at me?
It's because I'm adorable isn't it.

Yup.  That's it.  Let me pose for you.

Presents!

Poof, onesie, and hair barrette tutorial coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I felt like I was part of the celebration. Belle's facial expressions are adorable.

    ReplyDelete