Monday, June 29, 2009

Where Have I Been?

Sorry I've been kind of non-existent lately on here. Evelyn was sick last week, so that kept me sufficiently busy, and I don't have my camera right now (I have to go pick it up today from where I accidentally left it), so I have no fabulous pictures to share.

Evelyn had roseola last weekend and week which was not a fun experience, but in the end wasn't too horrible. She had a high fever for a couple of days and then broke out in a rash. Thankfully, the rash isn't itchy or painful or anything like that. It's just hard to see her not feeling well. At the same time she is cutting two more top teeth! One of them actually has a blood blister under the gums where it is trying to come out. It looks so painful! Hopefully they will make their appearance soon.

We will be coming to Iowa late Thursday night and staying until Sunday night. All I know so far of our plans is on Saturday we will go to the Urbandale parade and out to lunch with the fam and company afterward and then on Sunday we will be at Lake Panorama.

Looking forward to seeing everyone soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment