Friday, January 30, 2009

25 Random Things

People on Facebook have been posting notes entitle 25 Random Things About Me. Evelyn felt left out and wanted to do one as well.

1. The only consistent thing about me is that I am inconsistent.
2. I like to eat all day long.
3. Sometimes I would prefer to eat all night long as well.
4. Rather than poop at regular intervals, I like to store it all up and make a mess of my clothes.
5. I won't fall asleep without my pacifier.
6. I take 3 naps a day, unless I decide they should be really short, then I take 4.
7. I'm in bed every night by 8:30 or 9 at the latest.
8. I have long feet.
9. I just found my feet and I like to eat them while mom tries to change my diaper.
10. I've just started teething and I'm not sure I like it.
11. My daddy reads the Bible to me every night, although it usually just makes me fall asleep.
12. I love kicking my legs.
13. I like to take baths and don't mind getting water in my eyes.
14. I'm often happiest when mom is carrying me in the Moby wrap.
15. I'm learning to sit up and I think it's pretty fun.
16. My toys make me mad when I can't get them in my mouth.
17. Did I mention that I like to eat?
18. I'm just now finding peek-a-boo to be fun.
19. My favorite time to get fussy is right when mom and dad sit down for dinner.
20. I still like to be swaddled when I sleep.
21. I love the grocery store, just not the car ride there or back home.
22. I'm a very happy little girl most of the time.
23. Now that the chiropractor fixed me and mommy isn't eating or drinking dairy, I hardly have any reflux.
24. I'm starting to look less bald on top, so soon mom won't be able to say my hair looks like a little old man (bald on top, fringe around the sides and back).
25. Jesus knit me together in my mother's womb (Psalm 139) and has big plans for my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment