Thursday, December 18, 2014

December, and maybe November too

The end of the year is always crazy, but this year has really decided to pile it on.  I think November was crazy too, they've all just rolled together this year.

I can't even figure out how to recap the last weeks in words, so here's a quick rundown.

The deaths or Mike Brown, Eric Garner, and Tamir Rice rocked out worlds.  Literally.  It's brought about all kind of conversations and conflict in our lives.  This has been both amazingly good and tremendously challenging.



Then a few illnesses went through the house.


I reached my goal of ridding my house of junk (SEE THAT NUMBER OVER THERE?!?! ---->)

We hosted Thanksgiving with friends, then went up to Iowa to visit family and my parent's new puppy.



Then we went through a really stressful couple of weeks.  There were some major concerns about the new baby's health.  Thankfully, everything for the time being has check out ok.  We are still looking at about 8 weeks until his arrival.  And isn't he handsome!



No comments:

Post a Comment