Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Evelyn: 6

My biggest kid is a kindergartener who just turned 6.  Sometimes I watch her creating, playing, learning, or doing homework and I have to remind myself that she was once the crazy toddler playing with eggs and destroying the house with paint and markers.  Don't get me wrong, I still see streaks of that wild, think nothing of consequences for your actions, you only live once side come out.  And have to clean up or repair what remains, but she is changing so much into a little lady.


She is still loving school like she did last year, although she says she doesn't like math.  She adores her friends though and her favorite class is still art.  She still has decided she is engaged to Ian, a boy in her class.  They have their whole lives planned out down to jobs, where they will live, and how household chores will be divided up.


Here's her interview for this year.

Who are your best friends? Stella, Ian, Isaac, Greta, and Pela

What's your favorite color? blue and white

What's your favorite animal? seal


What's your favorite thing to do? make crafts

What is your favorite thing to wear? dresses

What is your favorite food? cake

What is your favorite TV show? The Magic Schoolbus


What's your favorite thing to do when we visit Iowa? play with Ellie (her cousin)

What is your favorite thing to do with daddy? go on trips

What is your favorite thing to do with mommy? make crafts

What do you want to be when you grow up? a police officer

What would you like to say about yourself on my blog? That I love my favorite, favorite, favorite vegetable that is pickles.  And I like strawberries.


No comments:

Post a Comment