Thursday, February 14, 2013

What I Love About You

To my littlest loves on Valentine's Day:

 Abraham



  • You are always ready to laugh.
  • You get so snuggly when you're sleepy.
  • Your hair is amazing.
  • Your sea lion crawl is endlessly entertaining.
  • You make the funniest boy noises that I never heard the girls make.

Annie

 
  • Your extroverted nature, you never turn down a chance to get out of the house or to play with friends.
  • The sweetest little giggle comes out of your mouth.
  • Watching your get so, so excited about treats and licking beaters.
  • You spend almost every day in a tutu telling me you are a ballerina or Cinderella.


Evelyn


  • You are a home body, just like me.
  • You are a determined.
  • Your imagination runs wild on a daily basis and watching it brings me joy.
  • You are matter of fact about things in life and aren't afraid to say what you think.
  • You never turn down a chance to snuggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment