Monday, August 23, 2010

2 Weeks Old

Our little Annabelle is already 2 weeks old! She's weighing in at 9 lbs. 1.5 oz (quite a big gain from her birth weight of 7 lbs. 6 oz!). She's been sleeping pretty well for us most nights and is generally happy during the day unless she's tired or hungry.

Evelyn turned 23 months old a couple of days ago. I can hardly believe that she is going to be two in less than a month. She has hit a major growth spurt in the last month or so and will often eat as much as us at meals. I put her on the scale this morning too and she now weighs 22 lbs. 11 oz.! At 18 months she was only 20 lbs. 1 oz.

2 comments:

  1. she is getting so big too fast. I can't wait to see all you again this weekend if it is going to work for you. Love you, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad she is gaining weight for you...I know that's been a concern of yours! It is hard to believe she will be TWO!

    Frank weighed in at 8 lbs, 11 oz (up from 8, 4) at his one-week! Yay for babies gaining weight! (This is NEW for me!) :)

    ReplyDelete