Friday, March 20, 2009

7 Quick Takes

It's Friday again already?!?

1~ Evelyn is 6 months old tomorrow! I can't believe it. My baby is getting so big.

2~ She cut her lip this week. :( It was so sad. She was scooting around the kitchen and tipped over onto the edge of the rug. It bled a little bit and she of course was extremely distraught.

3~ She also had to get blood drawn yesterday. Rough week for her! She had to have a lead test because we found out that the paint on the woodwork in our bathroom and kitchen have high levels of lead. And of course, before I was made aware of this, I had been happily scraping away the bathroom woodwork preparing to repaint it. So, I got to get a finger poke too.

4~ Next week we will be done with our Candida Cleanse diet! We made it 10 weeks! I can hardly believe it.

5~ I'm already beating Scott in our basketball brackets. I won last year too. I just guess, he puts thought into his, but somehow I still win!

6~ Evelyn officially likes jumping on the bed. She figured it out this morning when she was trying to scoot, but just ended up bouncing and laughing at herself.

7~ I got out Evelyn's summer clothes this week because it's been so warm and she's starting to outgrow her 3-6 month clothes. She has a lot of summer clothes and it's only March! I think she could wear a different dress everyday for 2 weeks. I just had to pick up a couple pairs of shorts for her and and she's set!

No comments:

Post a Comment