Saturday, November 22, 2008

2 Months Old


Evelyn is officially 2 months old! I'm wondering what happened to my tiny little 7 lbs. baby...


She will only sleep all swaddled up still. I think she looks like a little glow worm in her green swaddler. I had to go to the store yesterday to get her the next size up because we can hardly get the velcro fastened on a couple of them!

Thankfully, she is getting better at playing on her own instead of needing held all the time. She loves her play gym and smiles at the butterfly when it lights up and sings.


Sherry and Shayla got her this adorable winter coat. I think she looks like a little eskimo in it.

And of course she is still infatuated with her bear, now affectionately named Mr. Bear. It has to go with us everywhere because sometimes it's the only thing that will make her happy. :)

We look forward to seeing everyone over Thanksgiving weekend!

1 comment:

  1. That last one cracked me up. I can't wait to see her this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete